Please note that Georgia Gateway will be unavailable during these times for planned system maintenance:
- Online Food Stamp applications will not be available on Friday, 04/10/2020 in observance of a State holiday.
- 6:00 pm on Saturday, 04/11/2020 to 10:00 pm on Saturday, 04/11/2020.
Effective March 23, 2020, The Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) is temporarily suspending public use of all of its lobby facilities. Customers are encouraged to access their Gateway account or apply for benefits online at this time by using one of the options to the right of this page to Apply for Benefits, Create an Account or Login to check the status, renew your benefits, or make changes to your account. For Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) and Department of Early Care and Learning (DECAL) office hours, please visit their websites.
The Division of Family & Children Services (DFCS) & Department of Community Health (DCH) are working diligently to process applications for benefits.
- When applying for benefits, please try to complete as much of the application as you can to ensure a much faster process.
- March Pandemic SNAP Assistance (P-SNAP) benefits will be released automatically on EBT cards to all eligible households by the end of the month. Check your account by logging in below or visit https://dfcs.georgia.gov/ for more information and updates. April Pandemic SNAP will be released in a staggered schedule in April, on or after the regular April issuances.
- Renewal of benefits for Food Stamps and TANF due in March, April and May 2020 have been extended by six (6) months. In addition, Medical Assistance benefits (Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids®) due for renewal in March and April have been extended by four (4) months in response to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency.
- If you attempt to complete an online renewal in March or April and the online renewal link is not present, please check to see that the period of eligibility date has been extended. If you have received a notice that your renewal is due by the end of one of those months, you do NOT have to submit it. You will get a new notice when your renewal is due again. If you attempt to submit a renewal now you will not be able to due to our pushing the renewal end date out.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- NEW TO GATEWAY?
- ARE YOU A PARTNER/PROVIDER?